Everybody is concerned with their health at some point even us “Millenials”. With scary threats of things like Cancer, its imperative we look around at our daily habits and weed things out, and make room for newer, healthier practices. In the past few months, I’ve tried slowly implementing little changes to my day to day life to try to stay extra healthy. I’ve always done yoga everyday, and practiced mediation and regular exercise, but I amped up my regiment with some of these researched modifications. I can tell you I feel a whole lot more grounded, and psychically connected. I have more energy, and am generally in a better mood. I still cheat and eat bad sometimes, or hold the cell phone to my ear on occasion but I’m trying really hard to stick with these changes.
1. Daily doses of chlorella, omega 3, vitamin c and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
2. Replacement of household cleaners with distilled vinegar and baking soda
3. Wash produce in vinegar and baking soda to eliminate pesticides and radiation from CA grown veggies and fruits due to Fukushima
4. trying to limit cell phone use, not touching it when its on 3G internet, not holding the phone to my head during talk, not using it in poor connection areas or walking around with it.
5. using cocnut oil an other oganic skin products on my face and hair (except for my bb cream, ugh I cant give it up)
6. Only drinking floruide treated water filter, and only cooking with Pur filtered water
7. Non flouride toothpaste
8. Cutting down/elimination of meat and dairy products, canned foods and processed foods
It doesn’t seem like much, but these changes were big for me, and I believe they have all effected me positively.It actually took me a few hours/days of research to come up with this newly implemented regimen so I thought I’d share with my readers. I strongly feel like these things are a must. We are constantly bombarded with chemicals and toxins, so we have to do our best to shield ourselves.
I’ve also dabbled a bit in binaural beats which has been fun as well, and def a stress reliever. Allegedly they can help re configure your dna as well, raising your vibration and affecting your health overall by boosting your cells. (Happy cells are healthy cells)
There are more things to do like:
elimination of microwave use (also NEVER put a plastic container in the microwave omg)
elimination of plastic containers
complete elimination of facial cosmetics
purchasing of a bio-mat (if you dont know what one is Google it)
purchasing of a dirty electricity filter
purchasing of only locally owned organic produce (so expensive/hard)
elimination of meat and gluten
Baby Steps yall! Hope this has been inspiring. Happy habits : )